The Pink Light Technique has been used for thousands of years to heal relationships.
It is a simple and powerful way to share love and compassion. It is needed now more than ever.
We encourage you to use the technique every day for five minutes. To use the technique, please find instructions below, or listen to the video in English.
It takes just a few minutes each day. Yet it can have a powerful effect. You don’t need to believe this – just try it.
The Bright Path Ishayas
The Pink Light Technique
This technique has been used for thousands of years to heal relationships. It can be used once a day and should take no more than about five minutes. Use the technique without expectations or judgments. Its effects can be profound.
- Close your eyes and get yourself in a loving space. – Remember a time when you felt loved.
- In your mind’s eye, picture pink loving light radiating out from your heart and surrounding you.
- Now bring to mind a loving image of yourself. Bring that image in front of the pink light bubble surrounding you and picture yourself covering the image with pink light. When the image is covered, let it go.
- Next, bring in a loving image of each member of your immediate family – mother, father, siblings, children, etc (even if deceased). Cover each person in a ball of pink light, then let them go and move on to the next person.
- Bring in an image of anyone who you have an emotional charge or discomfort with. Cover them with pink loving light and let them go.
- Allow anyone else to appear, cover them with the pink loving light and let them go.
- Finally, return to the loving image of yourself. Cover that image of yourself in pink light, then let it go and open your eyes.
If you can’t visualise pink loving light don’t worry – just have the intention of doing so.
If you find it hard to conjure a loving image of a person, just picture them in front of you. If you cannot do that, then picture them standing far away from you or facing away from you.
When you’re doing this exercise, cover anyone who appears in pink light – don’t push them away. Once they’re done, assume they’re done for the day and don’t need to be done again.
The Pink Light Technique is brought to you by the Ishayas of the Bright Path. We offer a simple meditation technique known as Ishayas’ Ascension, which effortlessly dissolves stress and reveals truth. To discover more about Ascension, please visit www.thebrightpath.com
You are welcome to share this technique with others, so long as you acknowledge the Ishayas of the Bright Path. We are happy to publish translations of the Pink Light Technique in any language. Please send translations to firstname.lastname@example.org.